Event Hospitality is becoming more and more popular at concerts, Fashion Shows, Comedy, Conferences etc. and because of that, VickieRobert Hospitality now has a range of hospitality packages available for all major concert events. Typically, Concerts take place at major indoor arenas around the country but they also take place in venues such as Night Clubs and halls. Either way, VickieRobert Hospitality will have a hospitality option that will suit your needs.
A typical Hospitality package will include:
- VRH-Meet and greet
- Pre- show meal
- Complimentary drink
VickieRobert Hospitality (VRH) is a full-service artiste hospitality management company offering a suite of personalised services for visiting artists and celebrities. Based in Ireland &UK, the company offers a full range of services specifically tailored to meet the unique needs of the visiting celebrity including:
– Health and medical services – Clients complete confidential health questionnaires on arrival to alert the company of special medical needs
– Massage and Reflexology – A certified Massage Therapist is attached to the artiste during their stay in Ireland to provide much-needed therapeutic massage and reflexology services
– Nutrition – An onsite professional Nutritionist caters to the client’s specific nutritional needs
– Professional Styling – Complimentary make-up and personal styling provided for clients while in Ireland
– Touring – A dedicated tour guide is provided to take clients through the remarkable sights in the City of Dublin with an on-hand photographer/videographer to capture memorable moments. Captured footage can additionally be used in artiste’s music videos etc.…
– Artiste Promotion – Promotional interviews arranged for clients on some Irish Community Radio Stations with adequate prepping by VRH staff. Additionally, the client’s event(s) and profile will be promoted on the internationally-syndicated VRH blog.
Contact us today for an exceptional artiste experience in Ireland. We are committed to providing our clients a robust experience that gives the unique feeling of ‘home away from home’. Let us help you manage your experience in Ireland while you focus on doing what you do best – perform! Your comfort is our mission
Event First Aid & Hospitality Services
If you’re planning an event anywhere in the world ranging from an open air concert, Movie Premieres, Video shoots, charity fundraiser, corporate product launches, we can give reliable, an affordable event first aid cover, Emergency Medical Technicians, First Responders and First Aiders are all available most weekends. We can possibly help at short notice as well.
What can we supply?
Before The Event
We can meet with event organisers to produce emergency plans and risk assessments for any event. We are able to meet with local Safety and Advisory Groups (SAG) with event organisers or on their behalf to explain our planning and emergency action plans. We can also meet on site to discuss all aspects including access locations, rendezvous points and anything else required for your event.
Event First Aid Staff
We have a range of First Aid staff available to cover your event, function or display. From trained and qualified event first aiders, through to emergency medical technicians and paramedics. We are able to supply first aid cover to suit any specific event needs from a small to large scale events involving multiple levels of staff, various locations and are also able to provide various manned first aid points/tents to make finding medical attention for the public, easy and hassle free.
We can also supply you with the very best in digital and analogue Two Way Radio Communications for your event. During incidents, communication is key and even more key is ensuring your line of communication to your first aid is reliable when it’s needed. All images on http://www.vickieroberthospitality.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to UK/Ireland Copyright Law.
- Qualified First Aid Team Members
- More Advanced Skills Members Available if Needed
- All Equipment Supplied by Company
- Hourly Rate Charge detailed on invoice (No hidden extras)
We can provide dedicated specialist first aiders (or higher qualified staffs) who are all trained in the latest methods and equipment. All our staffs are DBS/CRB checked