Dublin are you ready for the first ever Comedy show in the Afrotainment industry in Ireland? ‘Laugh Out Loud Dublin’ is the first of its kind event put together by Repex Group,offering a dazzling selection of the best African comedians from the UK and Republic of Ireland.
The highly anticipated event will hold at the popular Radisson Blu hotel Golden Lane, Dublin 2 at 7:30 p.m. tickets 15eurous; and will feature music, comedy and dance.
Some of the stars billed to headline this Laugh Out Loud comedy event are Fabu D, Adot, Tboy- Don’t jealous,Kevin J, Huva and Tejay Tray.
The event will also feature appearances from industry big- wigs in the Afrotainment scene in Dublin
What can laughter do?:
- Lower blood pressure
- Increase vascular blood flow and oxygenation of the blood
- Give a workout to the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles
- Reduce certain stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline
- Increase the response of tumor- and disease-killing cells such as Gamma-interferon and T-cells
- Defend against respiratory infections–even reducing the frequency of colds–by immunoglobulon in saliva.
- Increase memory and learning; in a study at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, humor during instruction led to increased test scores
- Improve alertness, creativity, and memory